
I have always felt the need to keep up the illusion that I have it together even if my life is falling apart. I guess it's more of it's not what you are going through but how you're go through it that people will remember. Someday I feel as if my thoughts are written all over my face and the clothes that I am wearing tell my life story.
I promise myself no matter how crazy my life got every Sunday I would paint my toenails.
It is my way of pampering me.
Looking at my toes lets me know how I have been treating myself.
I promise myself no matter how crazy my life got every Sunday I would paint my toenails.
It is my way of pampering me.
Looking at my toes lets me know how I have been treating myself.
I never make love without my toenails painted. It is my silent
declaration of independence, my symbol of self sufficiency, and reminder to myself that I am not looking for some Prince Charming to save me. I do not need anyone to validate that I am a princess.


No comments:
Post a Comment