Tuesday, October 7, 2008
And even the love songs don't compare
I do not want us to be an after thought in conversation during parting of those forgotten during a dinner party. We are and have been so much more than that. If I could write our love story it would be so intense and beautiful...Our love story is the butterfly emerging from a cocoon after a hurricane... but right now I do not have time for I am struggling to let go of something that was once beautiful and now has gotten lost. If we squeeze something too tight it may die and all that was once good can go sore...so I am learning to surrender. I am not well today. And even the love songs don't compare to how I feel about you. My lover, my father, my brother, my uncle, best friend..and I remember all that was both bad and good and I thank God for every second. Today I hold on to every memory...and I say goodbye to you before all that was once beautiful dies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment