Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today I am a little girl

Today is not the best of days. Today I am little girl...I am an orphan child searching for love. I am crying in search of a mother. I am looking for someone to hold me in their lap, wipe away my tears and console me. I am looking for a safe place to call home. A place where mistakes are not met with backhand slaps and yells of inadequacy that make me feel as if I am less than human. ...
It is hard to be stuck in this mode and be an adult too. For see today I do not see my wonderful self worth or feel as if I deserve to be loved. So I make mistakes that will keep me stuck in the world of the little girl that's hurting. I want to run away from here...but I am orphan child and I have no place else to go.
See the adult in me knows the insanity of geographic change and that no matter where I go I take that little girl with me. So i must take care of the both of us .

No comments: