Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Invitation

To RWS

I missed the class on social conduct and never took tools from the department of the obvious
yet I still hope to attain the ability to thrive in this world…
where for me messages can be spoken outright or labeled simply deep
and although I speak in Color and dream in Snapshots
I pray I am able to communicate with those who don’t
I feel one should be one and not need to change into another in order to get a message across
and yes I can put that into terms you can understand and not lose who I am..I
sing in Gumbo and dance in Algae yet that does not mean I won’t walk across the desert with you and plant cacti…
we can harmonize in Moon and I’ll enjoy your sweet solo in Tree-tongue and back you up with a tambourine
But I will never forget the smell of the ocean in my hair or the feel of freesia on my lips

Come create with me a world of worlds with no conflict of each other
Come create with me

No comments: